Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Earnings
When: abt. 2:20 pm PT
Consensus: 1.40 EPS
Actual: 0.40 EPS
We expect Q2.2017 earnings to be generally stronger and should show a moderate to material growth as compared to Q2.2106. We are already engaged bullish with a PCS and; thus, will not participate in the earnings trade.
For details see link.
Additional Risk Disclosure
Trading as is already exposes you to a material amount of risk and can cause losses exceeding your initial investment. However, trading with margin and trading on or bevor earnings announcemnts increases that risk even more.
More interesting news
- Q2.2018 Pepsico (PEP) Earnings before open
- Dividend Payout Ratio: a passive investing tool
- NKE Earnings Analysis for Q4 2018: Beats Market Consensus
- BBBY Earnings for Q1 2018 as expected
- Goodwill: basics, understand, interpret and book
- We stop German language support and start with weekly newsletter
- FDX Q4 earnings report beats expectation
- Spotify now added to our watchlist
- Compounded interest: the 8th wonder
- Pairs trading: basic concepts and examples
More trades on this instrument
Here you can watch more live trades on the instrument.
Hint: More live trades for this instrument will only appear, if we have already entered more than one trade in our trading journal.