We add Spotify to our trading universe
We have added Spotify (SPOT) now to our earnings list, IV list, pairs correlation analysis, pairs deviation analysis and valuation analysis watchlists. Spotify has been developing very nicely since it’s IPO in April of this year. More importantly, SPOT now offers weekly options, which is generally a good sign for demand and liquidity. Over the course of the coming days, the various watchlists will start showing SPOT as well.
With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. There are millions of tracks on Spotify. So whether you’re working out, partying or relaxing, the right music is always at your fingertips. Choose what you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you. You can also browse through the music collections of friends, artists and celebrities, or create a radio station and just sit back. Soundtrack your life with Spotify. Subscribe or listen for free.
Free educational materials
Gain unlimited access to our educational material by registering a free account. Go to: >>Register as a free member<<
More interesting news
- Q2.2018 Pepsico (PEP) Earnings before open
- Dividend Payout Ratio: a passive investing tool
- NKE Earnings Analysis for Q4 2018: Beats Market Consensus
- BBBY Earnings for Q1 2018 as expected
- Goodwill: basics, understand, interpret and book
- We stop German language support and start with weekly newsletter
- FDX Q4 earnings report beats expectation
- Spotify now added to our watchlist
- Compounded interest: the 8th wonder
- Pairs trading: basic concepts and examples