Just a quick update to all our German readers. We discontinue to support multi-language support. The reason for this is quite simple. We would like to concentrate on quality content. Our German subscribers will now receive weekly newsletters in English.
You will experience some inconsistencies in our Menu Bar, while we completely remove multi-language support. This inconsistencies will be dealt with within the next 12 hours. We apologize for this!
Since we have now enough subscribers, we will start to release weekly newsletters. Please tell us how you like them.
Gain unlimited access to our educational material by registering a free account. Go to: >>Register as a free member<<
More interesting news
- Q2.2018 Pepsico (PEP) Earnings before open
- Dividend Payout Ratio: a passive investing tool
- NKE Earnings Analysis for Q4 2018: Beats Market Consensus
- BBBY Earnings for Q1 2018 as expected
- Goodwill: basics, understand, interpret and book
- We stop German language support and start with weekly newsletter
- FDX Q4 earnings report beats expectation
- Spotify now added to our watchlist
- Compounded interest: the 8th wonder
- Pairs trading: basic concepts and examples